news: Alleged neo-Nazi, 15, built a firework launcher to attack a Jewish family and scare them from his village, court hears
- The launcher was allegedly made because a synagogue might be built nearby
An alleged neo-Nazi aged 15 planned to attack a Jewish family with fireworks to scare them from his village, a court heard yesterday.
The schoolboy made a launcher to fire the rockets at their home after he heard a synagogue might be built nearby, prosecutors said.
High Wycombe Youth Court was told that the youngster, of Lacey Green, near Princes Risborough in Buckinghamshire, made videos to show off his improvised launcher.
The boy, who cannot be named, is said to have joined a group on the messaging app Telegram named The International Nazi Division.
Calling himself Ghost, he allegedly posted propaganda and recruitment videos for the banned Neo-Nazi groups Atomwaffen Division and Sonnenkrieg Division.
High Wycombe Youth Court was told that the youngster made videos to show off his improvised launcher
The schoolboy made a launcher to fire the rockets at their home after he heard a synagogue might be built nearby, prosecutors said (Stock photo)
The court heard that in a message to the group on December 9 last year, he wrote that a ‘bunch of Jews moved in’ and he was going to ‘light up the house with rockets’ to ‘scare the s*** out of them’.
The boy allegedly said he would film the attack, adding: ‘My goal is to make them feel unsafe and f*** off back to wherever.’
Paul Jarvis, prosecuting, said the boy boasted he was not a ‘larper’ – someone who role plays but doesn’t act.
A video posted to TikTok on December 11 included a statement that read: ‘The Jews have oppressed and controlled us long enough, this is why we are starting an unwinnable guerrilla war to liberate our people from this modern day slavery.’ On December 13, he told group members he was going to ‘do it’ tomorrow, but he was arrested, Mr Jarvis said.
The boy told police the launcher was fake and he did not intend to carry out his online boasts. He denies possession of explosives and two counts of inviting support for a proscribed terrorist organisation. The trial continues.
Source : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12772547/Aalleged-neo-nazi-firework-launcher-attack-jewish-family-village.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490&rand=1270